Yangnim-dong Modern History Culture Village
- Address : 108-19,Yangnim-dong Nam-gu Gwangju Metropolitan City
- Tel : +82-62-607-2331
- Introduction : With various modern architectural buildings and a forest of trees over 100 years old, Yangnim-dong is a living museum of history, architecture, culture, and art. During the Japanese Occupation, the foreign missionary built churches, schools, and hospitals in Yangrim-dong; thus earning for the area nicknames like "Jerusalem of Gwangju" and "Occidental Village.“
- Address : Buk-gu, Geumgok-dong, Gwangju Metropolitan City San 209-5
- Tel : +82-62-365-1187
- Introduction : Mudeungsan National Park spreads over Gwangju, Damyang, and Hwasun, covering 75.425 km² in total area. The highest peak rises 1,187 m above sea level.
May 18 Democratic Plaza
- Address : 13,Gwangsan-dong, Dong-gu, Gwangju Metropolitan City
- Tel : +82-62-608-2221
- Manager Dong-gu Office
- Basic Information : May 18 Democratic Plaza in front of the old provincial office is a symbol of Gwangju Democratic Movement where the diverse meetings of citizens at the time of the Democratic strife in 1980 were held.
Asia Culture Center
- Address : 38, Munhwajeondang-ro, Dong-gu, Gwangju
- Tel : +82-1899-5566
- Manager Asian Culture Complex
- Homepage : https://www.acc.go.kr/
- Basic Information : Since its opening in 2015, the Asia Culture Center has served as a world-class cultural complex and organization dedicated to cultural exchange, collection, research of cultural resources, and creation and production of content.
Sajik Park Observatory
- Address : 49, Sajik-gil, Nam-gu, Gwangju, Republic of Korea
- Tel : +82-62-672-0660
- Basic Information : Overlooking the entire Gwangju area, Sajik Park Observatory has plenty of cultural things to see and enjoy.
- Term : 2020-09 ~ 2020-11
- Address : San 149-2, Yongbong-dong Buk-gu Gwangju Metropolitan City
- Tel : +82-62-608-4114
- Basic Information : Gwangju Biennale, an international modern arts festival, held biennially, was introduced to celebrate the fifty restoration of independence and the year of art in 1995. Its purpose is to sublimate the spirit of May 18 Democratic Movement into a new culture and promote Korean art culture and the tradition of Gwangju art culture.